Total Land Area (102 km²)
Key Investment Sectors
• Petroleum refinery
• Petrochemical industries
• Mining industries
• Heavy industries
• Food processing and packaging
• Other strategic sectors
About the City's Location:
Strategically located along an important sea route connecting major continents, it overlooks the traffic of maritime transport on the Red Sea connecting Europe, East Africa, and Asia.
The City will offer connectivity with national road network, railroad network, and access to Jazan’s King Abdullah International airport.
Based on the Royal Decree issued in 2013, JEC Phase 1 will be developed by Saudi Aramco on a best in class infrastructure and master planning which includes developing Port- Industrial and Residential Area, and Beesh Corniche.
Saudi Aramco appointment will assure investors the highest quality of execution according to a very aggressive and challenging timeframe.
Key Projects in Phase One:
• Oil refinery by Aramco.
• Opportunities in secondary and downstream industries of Petroleum Refining/processing, Steel Manufacturing and Titanium Processing.
• Multi-purpose seaport that will handle liquid/dry bulk containers and, other general cargo with capacity to receive large carrier ships and oil tankers.
• Dedicated Power Plant.
• Industrial zone connected to the seaport.
• Residential complexes and commercial centers.